- warwick alien acoustic bass, bigger body and bigger sound, than the hohner. currently strung with flatwounds.
caution: the pickup sometimes hums and it seams unpredictable, maybe temperature, humidity or some unpredictable stellar things. i try to get around with a cable from jack to strings.
- squier precision 59 reissue with additional j-pu and a lot of visual modifications, currently beautifully green see through.
- aria pro ii, 26 frets, bartolini j-pickups, for real easy playing.
currently out of town as the hoyer taurus.
left over from my short guitar playing time:
- claves, wonderful firewood sticks including bark. probably apple or pear from a friends garden.
- the "alt rosa" gigbag, which i used for years, sadly the zipper is broken, replaced by a fender tweed gigbag, which is cool too and much sturdier.
- two fender tweed gigbags. the construction is much better than the pink one.
- gallien krüger MB-150s, which is too weak in the low when playing with reinhardt or the samba band maisuma
- tc electronic staccato combo if gk is not big enough.
guyatone 930, selmer tube head, soundcity 200, 18" voxbox, 2/2 fender 2x15, carlsbro 40w bassamp, hoyer taurus black fretless (lost)