with me else i off for dry land or was it try land.
- warwick alien acoustic bass, bigger body and bigger sound, than the hohner. currently strung with flatwounds.
caution: the pickup sometimes hums and it seams unpredictable, maybe temperature, humidity or some unpredictable stellar things. i try to get around with a cable from jack to strings.
left over from my short guitar playing time:
- claves, wonderful firewood sticks including bark. probably apple or pear from a friends garden.
- the "alt rosa" gigbag, which i used for years, sadly the zipper is broken, replaced by a fender tweed gigbag, which is cool too and much sturdier.
- the fender tweed gigbag's the construction is much better than the pink one, but less pretty.
- gallien krüger MB-150s
- tc electronic staccato combo if gk is not big enough.
- tc ditto, x2 and boss rc1
guyatone 930, selmer tube head, soundcity 200, 18" voxbox, 2/2 fender 2x15, carlsbro 40w bassamp, hoyer taurus black fretless (lost)